1. Continue to pray for each other. Everyone struggles with so many things and we need each other's continued encouragement. "Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working" (James 5:16).
2. Pray to stay united as one under Christ. For it is only in Christ and His message that people can be one with God and remain one with God. "I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in your, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me" (John 17:20-21).
3. Pray that people work toward God's common goal. He has a great love for His imperfect church made up by very broken and sometimes wishy-washy people. "And they devoted themselves to the apostle's' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers" (Acts 2:42).
4. Pray for each other by name and pray for those who are struggling in their obedient faith. "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek" (Romans 1:16).
5. Pray for godly wisdom in our thoughts, behaviors, and endeavors. Remember that Jesus is God, sadly, not everyone chooses Him. But don't devour one another with suspicion, frustration, and condemnation. "For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use our freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another" (Galatians 5:13-15).